Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week 4: Blog Post #4 - Comment on Rebecca Girard's Blog Post

URL Link for my comment on Rebecca Girard's Blog Post -
http://engageandmotivate.blogspot.com/2012/06/wk-4-reading-entry.html?showComment=1340337794778#c5612520779231375857



================================================

Rebecca Girard
You definitely have a way with words.  :)  It's been an honor working with your this year.  I am lucky to have been one of the first members to work with you in our EMDT program.  As a fellow "Lovely Lady," I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me this year, both, as a classmate and as a friend.  Even though we are just an hour or so apart, we still haven't seemed to manage to meet up.  I'm sorry for that.  I can't make it to graduation, but I'm sure we will be seeing each other at some point. :)

It's crazy to know that each of us live in different parts of the world, teaching different student populations, and just as you said... we are all connected by this program.  All of our struggles and triumphs have brought us this far and we still continue to try to change the education worlds around us.  This was our spark... our possibility.  Now, we spread the word.

================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment