Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 2: Blog Post #4 - Comment on Tobin Herringshaw's Blog Post

URL Link for my comment on 's Blog Post -
http://emdtmonth11.blogspot.com/2012/06/week-2-leadership-post.html?showComment=1338956117925#c7220868955488346926

 


================================================


I really liked how you found two journals and then proceeded to do a quick evaluation of the potential/limitations of each journal as it pertains to you.  You have a strong awareness of your work and it's clear that you are thinking ahead as if you already have the article written.  With the first choice (International Society for Teaching in Education's Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education), you have researched it enough to question whether or not your article would meet the needs and goals of the article, but feel more confident that your article would be published in your second choice (National Art Education Association's Studies in Art Education).  Furthermore, I am very impressed that you are already starting to write your first draft.  I feel like I want to, but I don't feel like I am fully capable/ready right now to do so.  I hope to start soon, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around finishing up teaching the school year, having summer school start, and even fathoming being published to begin with.  Good for you!

================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment